I am very proud to be associated with East Harlsey Village Hall, North Yorkshire.
I have been lucky enough to be working with the venue as their Wedding Coordinator since September 2015
A beautiful venue, located in a peaceful village in the lovely North Yorkshire countryside. Full of charm and character you will find it hard not to fall in love with it and see the potential as a blank canvas for you to create your own special day with all of your own personal touches.
There is a main hall that seats 120, complete with stage, a supper room, licenced bar, fully equipped kitchen, licenced bar, toilet and disabled facilities, fabulous outdoor space with room for a marquee, garden games, bouncy castle and a small play area so perfect place for keeping those younger guests amused.
How can we help?
White Rose Weddings Celebrations & Events can provide the following
On The Day Coordination Service
- Assistance in the early planning stages with supplier recommendations, working together on your plans for the day
- Assistance with set up and clear down after the wedding
- Provide a warm welcome to your guests on arrival and assist serving welcome drinks if required
- Oversee the smooth running of the day liaising with your caterers and other suppliers
- Ensuring that Bride, Groom, Family are all taken care of
- White stretch chair covers with organza bows included
- white tablecloths included
- use of large table mirrors and empty centrepieces if required
- Working with you for the three days (Friday set up, day itself, clear down)
- Any other duties that may be required
- Easel for table plan.
A BBQ can be organised by one of our team, also if you require a DJ Freedom discos can provide your music for the night as well as up lighting, mood lighting
Please note that we do not hold a ceremony licence
but we are happy to assist with the organisation of an informal
ceremony or blessing
Alternatively if you plan to marry at the church in the village please contact the Rector at St Oswald's Direct
If you would like more information regarding visiting or booking the hall please visit www.eastharlsey.com/villagehall
If you are interested in our Coordination services please book with us direct on email@example.com