Friday 22 June 2012

Fridays Feature - Little Nippers Event Sitters



One of the things I pride myself on as a Wedding Planner is making sure that I get out and meet the suppliers or businesses that I am going to work with or recommend. I think its one of the most important things, after all by meeting them face to face, looking at the quality of their work, just basically getting a overall feel for them, make it easier when brides come along for me to find the suppliers that will fit them best, both practically and financially.
 Everything even including the cakes - well they have to sampled don't they? for quality purposes of course - ok its a tough job but someone has to do it.  Its so important for me to make sure that the businesses or suppliers that I do recommend are reputable and reliable after all my reputation relies on it.


I have unfortunately had too many brides come to me because they have been let down at the last hour or the dress they paid for off " a supplier they discovered on facebook" offering great dresses at such bargain prices turns out to be a fake who has in reality duped them and run off with their hard earned money, I guess I feel that when it comes to my brides I have a duty of care to them, to make sure they are looked after.


Anyway Yesterday I had a meeting with two wonderful ladies Emily & Jordon who have set up an event sitting service called Little Nippers.


They provide a quality childcare for weddings and other events in the way of a mobile creche service and babysitting service.








Their staff will happily babysit your children at the venue where the event is being held, so the children can be tucked up in bed whilst you can continue to dance the night away and enjoy the evening reception in full without feeling that you have to turn in early and miss out on all the fun.
Now I know that is something that would have certainly appealed to me at various family weddings or parties. To know that I could still enjoy the evening in the knowledge that my children were safe and being looked after. All staff are experienced, have CRB checks in place as well as first aid certification.


Alternatively they can set up a dedicated play area in another room for children in attendance and keep them occupied - perfect for when the speeches are going on.






So if you would like to know more please check out their website


White Rose Weddings Recommends      Little Nippers   

No comments:

Post a Comment