Sunday 25 November 2012

Christmas Weddings



I cannot believe that its nearly that time of year again. I love Christmas, there is almost something  magical in the air. If I hadn't have chosen the summer time to marry I think a Christmas Wedding would have been my second choice, I would imagine a cosy indoor venue, with a Christmas Tree, beautiful fireplace as a backdrop, the soft glow of candles ............. 

here are just a few of the beautiful Christmas idea's that I have found.




I love the way this cake has been made to look like two presents


I love the green bridesmaids dresses, they work really well with a Christmas wedding theme



What a lovely touch for each guest, or just the main wedding party

of course you could always move away from the traditional Christmas colours of red and green, Gold and silvers look equally stunning


or


If your feeling bold why not try this combination of Gold and Purple, I love the way they have hung the baubles from the ceiling.
Of course other combinations that are popular are silver and white, light blue and silver.

When it comes to sending out the invitations for your Christmas wedding, as its a busy time of year for most people, make sure that you send them out at least 4 months prior.

For the bridesmaids, its a perfect opportunity to incorporate faux fur shrugs, muffs, long dresses with beautiful wraps and sparkly accessories.

As a bride, again what better excuse to bling up your dress, lots of sparkle and glitter is in order. Again, finish off your perfect dress with a red cape, or faux fur shrug, or if you wish to be a little daring why not go with a beautiful red or deep burgundy wedding dress?

A small selection of ideas






And what a perfect way to complete your look but with some
 festive nail art!


No comments:

Post a Comment