Sunday 3 March 2013

Wedding Fair Update


Well what a lovely day I had at the Hambleton Forum Wedding Fair, catching up with some suppliers and meeting some lovely brides. Its always so nice to hear a brides plans and what better way to get ideas for your special day and collect information on suppliers that you may need. What I would say is, we do not bite so please never feel awkward about discussing your plans. We are not there to simply pounce on you and get you to sign up or buy our products. Of course we hope that we may be able to help you with something, but certainly as a Wedding Planner I am happy to just chat and if you need any advice or pointing in the right direction then please always feel free to ask.
Wedding fairs should be an enjoyable experience, all part of the build up for the bride especially, even if you find one thing that captures your imagination then it has been a worthwhile visit.

I am now starting to organise a second Wedding Fair for local brides, this time we will have a bridal show and some live singers.
so watch this space!

Over the next couple of weeks I am hoping to catch up a little on my blog posts as I have been very busy, so amongst the inspirational posts I will be posting details of what I have been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment