Tuesday 28 January 2014

Im Back! Busy Busy!

Many apologies to my followers, but I am happy to say that I have found myself very busy of late, which has left my blogging time a little short. Now I am back I hope that I may be able to share a few insights and some wonderful inspiration with you all.

I have over the past year been working with a local venue as a volunteer and am now putting my event organisers hat on to promote functions and parties there. I do totally love it, I get to meet some lovely people and the team based at The Forum Northallerton are lovely, the majority are volunteers who give up their time to help keep this great community venue going. I do still work independently though so learning to juggle will be my challenge of the year!

So the past few weeks and prior to Christmas I have been working on a Wedding Showcase for the venue, I am hoping it will be a great opportunity for couples to come along and see what the venue has to offer and meet some lovely exhibitors and at the same time enjoy and soak up the atmosphere with some live music and relax with a drink.
Wedding Fayres, showcases and exhibitions are always a great starting point when you have got engaged, as it is a great chance to see what is out there and what's on offer. It should always be a relaxed affair and no one should ever feel pressured into making any commitments. Equally though, if you do find the perfect cake, or caterer, make sure you get booked in as soon as they can get booked up very quickly.

So If local brides would like to come along please come and say hi, would love to meet you and have a chat about your big day.


https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/forum-wedding-showcase-tickets-8368625785

No comments:

Post a Comment