Friday 21 March 2014

Twitter!

Since I started my business a few years ago now, I embarked on all there is to learn about Twitter, I am not the most technical savvy person around but I have, I think got my head around it. The things that I have discovered is that if you have a business its great! networking and advertising opportunities, its amazing how many local business organisations are on there too, so great for getting information and feedback.

Anyway today, I thought I would share with you just a couple of great people who I have come across on Twitter.

This fantastic rose is just one of the things that Lisa from Ribbons and Tulle creates, if you looking for that something different or a little quirky then her website is a must. These roses can be created from any of your favourite books or comics. If you have any questions just contact her direct, she can also be found on twitter.




Unique Signage for your Wedding or Event by
The Moss Letter Company




What more can I say? looking to stand out? I think this is perfect especially for those outdoor weddings or events. Based in Gloucestershire in the UK a lovely created them after having difficulty finding them for their wedding.  So take a look at their great work.


Until Next week, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment