Tuesday 2 June 2015

Wedding at Newburgh Priory


Newburgh Priory

 
I recently had the pleasure of setting up for a wedding ceremony at this beautiful venue in a beautiful place called Coxwold in North Yorkshire. Steeped in history as well as being in the picturesque backdrop of the Howardian Hills. Run by a lovely family it is certainly a superb location for any wedding or event.

 


 
 
 
Beautiful landscaped Gardens with Lake
 
                                        
Our colour scheme for the day was royal blue and it looked simply stunning within this beautiful room.  The registrar was busy getting prepared for the ceremony in the background.

 
 
The Happy Couple

1 comment:

  1. Amazing photographs of your wedding! The color scheme you guys had used was simply stunning. Blue is my favorite color and I just love your royal blue color combinations. I wish I would also organize my wedding just like your one and book one of my favorite Lincoln park wedding venues.

    ReplyDelete