Monday 4 July 2011

Presenting Mr & Mrs Kneil

Another Beautiful Bride walked down the aisle on Saturday, what is extra special about this wedding is that Kimberley suffers from Cystic Fibrosis. I was really lucky enough to get to know Kimberley last year when i offered my services free of charge to any Bride or Grooms with the condition that may find my help useful. After all organising a wedding is hard enough without also having the additional challenge of a life threatening illness.

Kimberley i must say is a total inspiration and is a pure fighter that will not let anything get in her way.
She has a lovely sunny disposition and in our conversations it was obvious to me that she truly had found her soulmate in Stefan, her husband to be.

Kimberley knew exactly what she wanted (A wedding planners dream really) right down to her beautiful dress that she designed herself.

Pink and Black was the theme of the day.





                                              I think you will agree their smiles say it all!


                         We wish you all the best for your future life together Kimberley & Stefan

1 comment:

  1. I know Kimberley and I think she is an amazing person. I thought the wedding looked lovely too and I can tell it was planned perfectly!
    I wish both Kimberley and Stefan a wonderful future together. Love Miss Tosh Edgell

    ReplyDelete