Tuesday 23 October 2012

David Tutera - Greek Wedding Theme







                                                           www.rajtents.com

One of the most inspirational wedding planners I have ever seen is David Tutera - wedding planner to the stars!.
His work is stunning and for those brides who have sky look out for his programme My Fair Wedding, very entertaining and some useful tips.

When you have a themed wedding it is easy to go too much one way by concentrating on the theme too much it can lose its elegance and become tacky. That is why I feel David has got it so right here.
I love the tent idea, the balance is so right thus creating a magical touch and getting the wow factor.

How I would love to work with him for just one day...... a dream come true

No comments:

Post a Comment