Thursday 14 March 2013

Wedding Fair Season- White Bear Hotel Masham


Well we are in throws of wedding season here in the UK, everyone is on what I call the Wedding Fair Trail. What better way to get out there and meet brides face to face and there is nothing more exciting than talking to brides about their plans for their wedding day. Its even nicer if a bride has come to my stand for some tips or advice and I have been able to help. For me its not about making sales, or pushing my services on people, its about saying Hi, I am here if you need help or advice. My very nature is to be helpful and doing things for others. I appreciate how much is involved in planning an event, whether that is a Wedding or a Hen/Stag night, with busy lives not everyone has the time to fit everything in. A bride who is using a wedding planner is not using one because they are not capable, most brides who I work with already have plans or ideas, or are already organising their day. These brides know what they want, but sometimes need or like an extra pair or hands to get things done. That's usually where I come in, I chat to the venues, suppliers, I run around collecting things and making phone calls. Having lots of great contacts is also great, as by referring couples often my contacts will give them discounts off their services, as well as that, if I am recommending them, couples can be reassured these suppliers are reliable and reputable.

This Sunday I can be found at:

 Wedding Fayre at White Bear Masham, North Yorkshire

 12-4pm

 Classic Wedding Cars NE

 Alexa van Pagh Make-Up Artist

 Carlton Couture Bridal

 Envy HairandBeauty

 Fairy Cakes & Co.

 Swinton Dove Release and Owl or Hawk Ring Bearing

 White Rose Weddings

 Jodie Cakeaholix Lewis

 Party On Balloons & Event Hire


No comments:

Post a Comment