Sunday 21 July 2013

Cool Ways For Keeping Cool At Your Wedding


Today I was feeling at a loss of what to write about until I decided to use the rather unusual heatwave that we are experiencing currently in the UK (we do seem to go from one extreme to another!) 
I am positive that I am not the only one "melting" in this heat!
So my thoughts then turned to the brides who may be getting married at the moment - oh and the poor bridegrooms who have to swelter and suffer in their very smart suits which they probably picked out in the winter - what ideas could I come up with for keeping everyone cool during this weather.

This is what I found.....





Imagine just how tasty these Ice lolly treats would be


I love the idea of bottles of water - you could design your own label for the personal touch



Setting up a drinks station in the shade so guest can access 
drinks themselves

Here is one for the ladies, a great accessory for bridesmaids don't you think?


And here is my personal favourite
ICE CREAM!!!!!



A taste of Italy is run by Graham and his Wife, they have over 60 flavours of award winning Italian Ice creams on offer and all served from these wonderful 1930 style Tricycles, they would be a sure fire hit with your guests old and young alike.
They have an excellent range of packages too, so to find out more take a look at their webisite


Take a look at all the flavours, I would love to know what's your favourite?
for me I think it would be cookies and cream yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment